Alfarid Corporation (AFC) is known for being the most prominent manufacturer, exporter and supplier of premium quality licorice all sorts, dried liquorice roots (Mulethi) Glycyrrhiza glabra L. across the world. We supply elite quality licorice roots, selected and unselected, with yellow tip in the form of cut pieces, longsticks, extract in block form and licorice 120 mesh powder, licorice square cuts, licorice TBC tea bag Cut or liquorice crushed tea grade fluffy mesh.
Licorice roots are wildly grown and natural, most widely used herb from the ancient medical history of Ayurveda, both as a medicine and also as a flavoring herb. It is a sweet treat in making candies and bars. The other uses include licorice applications in confectionery, tobacco, liquor industries. Other uses are pharmaceutical applications in making cough syrups to treat sore throat and throataches. One of the major uses of licorice is in making licorice root tea and other herbal teas.
Glycyrrhiza is a hard wood like stick that Alfarid Corporation adds value to by selection and sorting into various grades from regular cleaned liquorice roots to semi-selected licorice sticks, hand selected licorice and super selected liquorice short and long sticks. We also process licorice roots into crushed TBC tea bag cut and liquorice powder mesh grade. Other machine design cuts, square cuts and special licorice slices are also a specialty of Alfarid Corporation.
Licorice in other languages is termed as drop, jamball, عرق السوس , lékořice, lakrids, Lagrits, regalis, lakritsi , réglisse, Süßholz, édesgyökér , liquirizia , lakrica, lakris, شیرین بیان, lukrecja, alcaçuz, Regaliz, sladkého drievka, meyankökü, cam thảo, ליקעריש, السوس عرق السوس, лакрица, женско биле, 甘草, zoethout, γλυκόρριζα, שוש , édesgyökér, lakkrís, akar manis, Licorais,甘草, saldymedis, akar manis, lemn dulce, sladkega.
Benefits of Using Licorice
- Licorice can be chewed on to relieve sore throats.
- Gargling with an infusion of Licorice root is reputed to relieve oral inflammations, dry coughs, bronchitis and asthma.
- Soothes irritation caused by acids, and coats digestive and urinary tracts. Hence, Licorice may be prescribed for indigestion, heartburn, and gastric ulcers.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, Licorice is a time-honored remedy for arthritis.
- Externally applied for treating eczema, herpes, and canker sores (mouth ulcers).
- Strengthens the immune system.View Image